Ella was diagnosed with Syringomyelia and taught me more in her short life about how to live life to the fullest, love with all your heart, and learn from each other.

About Me

My photo
The moment I first held Ella, my world changed. She has touched so many people giving love as a therapy dog but now it is time to give back. No matter how hard she tries to give, her eyes show sadness and pain.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Ask me questions and i will try to tell you no lies


The internet is packed with people with opinions, agendas, facts, and sometimes it is easy to get mislead.  I will tell you up front that i am not asking for money, i dont have the answers, in fact i am trying to find answers myself, i dont care how many people follow my blog, but what i do care about is giving people the tools to get more information. People can hear ella's story and how are fighting each day to learn more things about this condition. Striving to bring awareness to owners of the importance of being aware of health issues. Overall, learning how to cope with a condition that is so complex because no one can know what the future holds. Each dog is different but they are all special in their own way.

Location : 603 Queens Rd, Charlotte, NC 28207,

anniemac proud owner of ella

No comments: