Ella was diagnosed with Syringomyelia and taught me more in her short life about how to live life to the fullest, love with all your heart, and learn from each other.

About Me

My photo
The moment I first held Ella, my world changed. She has touched so many people giving love as a therapy dog but now it is time to give back. No matter how hard she tries to give, her eyes show sadness and pain.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

A day to be thankfull!

I am so thankful to @dawgblogger for starting a campaign today to help Ella. The people who have just learned about this condition and have showed support is so helpful.  The reason I started this blog was to bring awareness and support to others going through this.  I still plan on doing that no matter what Ella's future holds.  Recently I have been really scared because I am scared that she might be relapsing.  Even though I still feel for everyone else, I do feel for her.  Ella is needing another MRI and even though I don't know the results yet, someone said I can't be in denial. 

There are many ways you can help Ella.  If you could at least learn more about this condition and tell another person, then you are also doing something.  I have said before that knowing the symptoms early I thought would have been less damage. Unfortunately it was still severe.  You can donate money to Ella any little bit would help. If you email me and leave a comment, Ella will send you a special wish.  Learn more about it because there are still many people that don't know.  So pass it on and not to just Cavaliers. I have said that even though it is more common in Cavaliers, other breeds also can get it.  I put a post about Winston the Pug. 

Here is the blog post on http://dawgbusiness.blogspot.com/ that has been tweeted among Ella's lovers and supporters.  Please leave a comment and know that I will always be concerned for all dogs. I know this is about Ella, but I will continue to support all dogs and the people who love them.

No comments: