Ella was diagnosed with Syringomyelia and taught me more in her short life about how to live life to the fullest, love with all your heart, and learn from each other.

About Me

My photo
The moment I first held Ella, my world changed. She has touched so many people giving love as a therapy dog but now it is time to give back. No matter how hard she tries to give, her eyes show sadness and pain.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Spring is Coming and So Much Fun things to Do!

Every April, I do something special like a birthday party for Ella, well because it's her birthday.  I really had no idea that Ella would even make it to her 5th birthday and it gives me great pleasure to be wrong.  So this year, I want to have a party for all of our Cavalier friends, well all dog paws welcome. Let all the worries and just have a blast with all the people I have met the past year.

I need your help!!

How fun is a Cavalier get together with no pawty animals? 


I mean can you say NO to these eyes?




So I need some Cavalier Pawty Coordinators.

Ella's friend Audra at the Dog Bar has agreed to open up one Saturday for a couple of hours of Pre Pawty
Just for US!!!!

But I don't want to let Ella down and have not many people come to the Celebration so I need your help.

  • We have to get her Facebook Buddies included. Sasha has agreed to model for a dog show. So any tips on that because models are needed and plus Ella is new at all the lingo. Just found out what BOL was!
  • We need to set a date! I thought April 30th but the Dog Bar is having an after the Bark in the Park Party. Let's set a date so we can get our wag on




Please comment, email, whatever if you would like to help. Free place just need people and ideas!



1 comment:

DawgBlogger said...

We are too far to participate, but wishing that all works out beautifully for a great party!