Ella was diagnosed with Syringomyelia and taught me more in her short life about how to live life to the fullest, love with all your heart, and learn from each other.

About Me

My photo
The moment I first held Ella, my world changed. She has touched so many people giving love as a therapy dog but now it is time to give back. No matter how hard she tries to give, her eyes show sadness and pain.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cavalier Forum, Support, Hope.

I starting to post, ask questions, blog, etc on the Cavalier Forum which has been great. The website address is www.cavaliertalk.com. I think it is good because it is a community of Cavalier lovers that provide support on not just SM and other health issues, to cute puppy pictures, shopping insite. Overall it is a great community of people that have been very supportive of Ella and will welcome anyone who joins. It is not a place of negativity, but a place for people who love these dogs. I just think they are the best breed and I can’t imaging having a different type of dog ever again!

No comments: