Ella was diagnosed with Syringomyelia and taught me more in her short life about how to live life to the fullest, love with all your heart, and learn from each other.

About Me

My photo
The moment I first held Ella, my world changed. She has touched so many people giving love as a therapy dog but now it is time to give back. No matter how hard she tries to give, her eyes show sadness and pain.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Getting back to the point



Sometimes i try to get my mind off of ella's struggles and the whole reason for this blog. This blog was created to share her story to bring awareness of sm and share information along with her own battle with this frustrating condition which unfortunately is something more common in cavaliers than most people know.

Everyone needs help. The owners searching for support and answers, breeders who are wanting to pass on healthy cavaliers which is expensive with mri's, and researchers trying to find the genes for researxh. Talking to people and listening to people trying to find clear cavaliers in a hope to not let more and more cavaliers inherit this condition. Anyone with a dog that has to go through the struggles that ella and i have, would understand this.

I got off track and posted things other than things related to sm so i decided to go back to adding those posts to a seperate blog.  I want people that visit here to come for the reason i started this blog. I want to share ella's story.

Location : 603 Queens Rd, Charlotte, NC 28207,

anniemac proud owner of ella

No comments: