I am sitting here while all my family is getting ready to go watch the parade and head off to the beach for dinner and fireworks. I don't know if it was too much exercise on vacation in combination with taking her medication too late today but something I did or maybe not but Ella is having a bad day. She whelped which she hardly ever (if ever) has done. She has been constantly scratching, shaking her head, can't get comfortable, laying on the cold floor, panting, rubbing her face on the floor and I hate these days. I laid on the floor with her suddenly the joy I felt from the day has changed to sorrow.
Everyone says that Ella is just tired but I know these things and I could overlook them for tonight and go have a good time, but how can I when I know she is having a bad day? It's like one minute you forget she is sick and so does everyone else, but then they have an episode and you are reminded of the fact that the future is unknown.
- ► 2011 (29)
- Ella the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel: Syringomye...
- Syringomyelia. What is it and Why should I care an...
- Awareness of Syringomyelia. Looking forward to wri...
- Ella's story
- Cavalier Breeders- Ones that care about well being...
- Cavaliers and Pet Therapy- An angel that can not u...
- Cavalier Forum, Support, Hope.
- Ask me questions and i will try to tell you no lie...
- You can only take so much
- Getting back to the point
- Top Ten Questions to ask Breeders
- Doggone gourmet! - NYPOST.com
- Important website!
- friends of lola
- a cavalier's voice
- vacation thoughts part i
- 4th of July and Suddenly Don't Feel Like Celebrati...
- ▼ July (18)