Ella was diagnosed with Syringomyelia and taught me more in her short life about how to live life to the fullest, love with all your heart, and learn from each other.

About Me

My photo
The moment I first held Ella, my world changed. She has touched so many people giving love as a therapy dog but now it is time to give back. No matter how hard she tries to give, her eyes show sadness and pain.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Doggone gourmet! - NYPOST.com

I saw this cute picture and article on the Internet and thought I would post it. I have switched Ella's diet to include food for dogs with arthritus and it has helped. I don't know if it has been because I want to think it helps because it costs more or that it is enriched with nutrients good for their health.
Doggone gourmet! - NYPOST.com

No comments: