Ella was diagnosed with Syringomyelia and taught me more in her short life about how to live life to the fullest, love with all your heart, and learn from each other.

About Me

My photo
The moment I first held Ella, my world changed. She has touched so many people giving love as a therapy dog but now it is time to give back. No matter how hard she tries to give, her eyes show sadness and pain.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Embee Cavaliers: Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breeding dogs, and M...


Did you know that Molly won Best in Show last weekend! Some say breeders are more concerned with winning than health. Well I can tell you Mary Beth done so much for Cavaliers for education and promoting health, she definately is someone who disproves this statement. Way to go Molly for winning Best in Show and thank you Mary Beth for your continued dedication to this beloved breed.



Embee Cavaliers: Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breeding dogs, and M...: "Did you know? Approximately every other month, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breeding dogs are MRI'd in Southern Ontario, at Matheson Blvd...."

1 comment:

MB (Embee Cavaliers) said...

Hi Anne,

Thanks for the very kind words on Molly and I, very very appreciated. Like others I'm just trying the best to do what I can for our breed.

As a correction though she didn't win best in show. (I wish!) She won winners bitch and best of opposite sex. We were thrilled at that result. Black and tans are hard to place in the show ring with.