Ella was diagnosed with Syringomyelia and taught me more in her short life about how to live life to the fullest, love with all your heart, and learn from each other.

About Me

My photo
The moment I first held Ella, my world changed. She has touched so many people giving love as a therapy dog but now it is time to give back. No matter how hard she tries to give, her eyes show sadness and pain.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ella Needing a Second MRI

I have been avoiding this since Ella's neurologist told me Ella would need a follow-up MRI in August. My previous post told the statistics about her chances of a relapse and even though I have seen the symptoms reappear, I have been scared.  One reason is because I know I will not be able to do anything about it.  If scar tissue has developed they recommend surgery to remove it.  Surgery that I will not be able to afford.  Knowing that she is on medication and I still see some symptoms of pain and eventually she will get to a point that I don't want to imagine and there is nothing I can do, will kill me.  I will need all the support and prayers through the next few weeks. 

No comments: