Ella was diagnosed with Syringomyelia and taught me more in her short life about how to live life to the fullest, love with all your heart, and learn from each other.

About Me

My photo
The moment I first held Ella, my world changed. She has touched so many people giving love as a therapy dog but now it is time to give back. No matter how hard she tries to give, her eyes show sadness and pain.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bad Day Change in Weather

I have heard that change in the barametric pressure can cause dogs with SM to be worse. I can agree to that. The weather here has been switching back and forth and Ella is not the same. Today is our monthly Cavalier meet-up and I don't think we can make it. A sweet woman Betty let me borrow her dog stroller so that Ella can be around with her SM or any other dog in the group. I might take her with that, but she just really wants to be alone. My sisters lab is here and she is getting annoyed but that is because he is a huge puppy. Ella is so small but she is 4 years old and then there is Forest. He is about 4 times larger than Ella and a puppy.

Ella was in bed with me and Forest tried to jump up on the bed also. There is a huge difference between a 20 pound dog and 100 pound dog. It was funny seeing a lab like that. You never see labs in the bed but Cavaliers will always be perched on their throwns.

No comments: