Ella was diagnosed with Syringomyelia and taught me more in her short life about how to live life to the fullest, love with all your heart, and learn from each other.

About Me

My photo
The moment I first held Ella, my world changed. She has touched so many people giving love as a therapy dog but now it is time to give back. No matter how hard she tries to give, her eyes show sadness and pain.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Missing the little girl

Ella is at my moms this week and the house is empty. Everything reminds me of her. I was watching the hills and they showed someone walking a cavalier and my heart ached. I don't know how I could handle losing her. She brings so much joy in my life. Iwas digging in my couch for a lost remote and I found a dog bone she hid.

Ella never eats bones but if another dog has a bone she will guard hers and have it in front of her tempting the other dog to take it. It is so funny to watch. It's a game we play sometimes when I give her a bone and watch her try and hid it and act like I'm going to find it. I guess sometimes I forget to get them because she will eat some. The best is when she hides them in the sand box outside. I have a doggie door and one time she came in with sand all over her nose with the dog bone in her mouth :)

No comments: