Ella was diagnosed with Syringomyelia and taught me more in her short life about how to live life to the fullest, love with all your heart, and learn from each other.

About Me

My photo
The moment I first held Ella, my world changed. She has touched so many people giving love as a therapy dog but now it is time to give back. No matter how hard she tries to give, her eyes show sadness and pain.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Winston The Pug

Cathy contacted me and gave me more information about her story of her pug Winston who has CM/SM.  I am going to quote her email because the medication and information is very helpful.  I would love feedback.
When I first started writing this blog it was to reach out to others and maybe offer help and get support from others going through the same thing I was.  I am amazed when I read Cathy's story about Winston and how she felt seemed so familiar to me.  What I do know is that she has an adorable pug and we need to get all dog lovers together to recognize what this condition is. 

No comments: