Ella was diagnosed with Syringomyelia and taught me more in her short life about how to live life to the fullest, love with all your heart, and learn from each other.

About Me

My photo
The moment I first held Ella, my world changed. She has touched so many people giving love as a therapy dog but now it is time to give back. No matter how hard she tries to give, her eyes show sadness and pain.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

where does the time go

I promised myself I wouldn't do this. When I was searching for answers I would come across blogs about their cavaliers with surgery and they would end. I would always wonder what happened and think the worse.

I am proud to say that ella has been great. We were on vacation for my birthday and after getting the okay from dr. Brofman, she had some fun. She loved the water and chased after the shells. She did not want to come off the beach!

There is so much to say but I have been sick and had some tests run myself but I think I will be fine. Dr. Brofman spoke to the cavalier group about sm which went well.

Sandy smith who wrote the wonderful book "for the love of ollie" sent me some to have. I still need to send her a gift along with money and a thank you note but I am behind. I just did not want anyone to feel like I did and that something happened.

I will keep you posted

No comments: