Ella was diagnosed with Syringomyelia and taught me more in her short life about how to live life to the fullest, love with all your heart, and learn from each other.

About Me

My photo
The moment I first held Ella, my world changed. She has touched so many people giving love as a therapy dog but now it is time to give back. No matter how hard she tries to give, her eyes show sadness and pain.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

list of cavaliers to keep in your thoughts and prayers

I found support from others when initially faced with the discovery that ell
a has sm. I am a part of the cavaliertal
k and the ckcs-sm yahoo support group and there will be posts from people in need of help and I think of them often, but through time its hard to remember. I don't ever want to forget and I know people have reached out to me. These groups are extremely helpful with several different people from owners, breeders, scientists with the common love of these dogs. This is about ella but the main purpose of this blog is to share her experience and maybe touch others. That being said, others have touched me. I want to keep a list of names (other than ella) on the side of the blog so that I will carry them with me always.

No comments: