Ella was diagnosed with Syringomyelia and taught me more in her short life about how to live life to the fullest, love with all your heart, and learn from each other.

About Me

My photo
The moment I first held Ella, my world changed. She has touched so many people giving love as a therapy dog but now it is time to give back. No matter how hard she tries to give, her eyes show sadness and pain.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Time to recognize those who help


 Tweet from Tweetcaster i wanted to share this because i know several people who have made an impact for animals. Time to recognize these people instead of focusing on the negative. I know that @dawgblogger website www.dawgbusiness.blogspot.com spends her time helping share health concerns with others and shared ella's story. I will always be thankful. I thank the wonderful breeders who for the love of the breed, will take steps to make sure the breed is as heathly as possible. I thank karln for www.sm.cavaliertalk.com for sharing her knowledge of sm.  I thank dr. Clare rusbridge for all the research she has done to help with sm. Lets take a moment and realize who is doing and not just saying what the problems are. How can i help more? I have met wonderful people that are unselfish and have been an inspiration to me.

No comments: