Ella was diagnosed with Syringomyelia and taught me more in her short life about how to live life to the fullest, love with all your heart, and learn from each other.

About Me

My photo
The moment I first held Ella, my world changed. She has touched so many people giving love as a therapy dog but now it is time to give back. No matter how hard she tries to give, her eyes show sadness and pain.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Meet my Parents

At first I thought Ella looked like her dad but I see her special mom now. Her dad was a show dog (I think that is what you say) but her mom is a therapy dog. I think her mom is so special for giving birth to this very special dog.
her mom  on left and Dad on Right.  Would not change anything because they gave me something special.















WHO
DO YOU THINK ELLA LOOKS LIKE?

Her mom's name has Heaven in it and that is right.

No comments: