Ella was diagnosed with Syringomyelia and taught me more in her short life about how to live life to the fullest, love with all your heart, and learn from each other.

About Me

My photo
The moment I first held Ella, my world changed. She has touched so many people giving love as a therapy dog but now it is time to give back. No matter how hard she tries to give, her eyes show sadness and pain.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Shopping- A car seat


I was trying to add links for helpful finds for any dog but I wanted to put what I think is good for dogs with Syringomyelia or that have some illness where they can be limited to activity. I used to write a newsletter for the King Charles Cavalier group in Charlotte and wrote some posts for a blog. Ella has this car seat that she loves because she can look out the window. That is her favorite thing to do but jumping up and looking out the window is out for Ella. I bought this car seat when Ella was younger because I was scared she literally would jump out the window but she did not like not being in my lap so I would give in. It is a little dangerous but I was bad.

This car seat is perfect because it gives them the ability to look out the window when they can no longer stand on their back paws to look out. And on a side note keeps the dog safe if their is an accident and it can be distracting to have a dog in your lap!!

I bought mine at GW Little and I think it was because the picture they had was a cavalier but you can find something similar real easy on the Internet if you google dog car seats.

No comments: