Ella was diagnosed with Syringomyelia and taught me more in her short life about how to live life to the fullest, love with all your heart, and learn from each other.

About Me

My photo
The moment I first held Ella, my world changed. She has touched so many people giving love as a therapy dog but now it is time to give back. No matter how hard she tries to give, her eyes show sadness and pain.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Past

Today I was looking up Cavalier King Charles Spaniel images because I wanted to design something for a fundraiser.  Well I came across this necklace and I fell in love.  I used to shop a lot but my situation has drastically changed.  It is strange how one year I am giving to charities and now I feel like a charity.  Well this image took me back in time and I a bit of a reality check when even though it is $25, it is money I no longer have.  I may not have money but I have an angel that sleeps with me every night and that makes it all worth it.

No comments: