Ella was diagnosed with Syringomyelia and taught me more in her short life about how to live life to the fullest, love with all your heart, and learn from each other.

About Me

My photo
The moment I first held Ella, my world changed. She has touched so many people giving love as a therapy dog but now it is time to give back. No matter how hard she tries to give, her eyes show sadness and pain.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Time to Celebrate!!!

I started this wanting to mention Darcy’s Blog and how I could not read it yet because wow I feel for her and her caring parents but I will come back to that sweet girl. This weekend is all about Ella!!! Not that is hasn’t been for I don’t remember, but it is time for a party and what a better time than to hear some good news. Today my heart leaped with joy that I could not help but it felt good. It came at the best time because we are celebrating Ella’s birthday this weekend and we need to have some fun. So a person that has been interested in Ella, I found out lives very close to me and she said she would be there if I wanted to email and talk about things. I am not excited to find out she has two Cavaliers with SM but I am because Ella may have some new friends. Let’s hope and keep our tails crossed. I forget that Charlotte is in North Carolina and NC State has done some studies there but enough of that. I am going to put all of that away and for now we are “Going to Celebrate Good Times, Come On”!! So I want to remember this feeling forever and when I loose myself in other things, I am going to take my little girl to the park and see the birds that she will always think she will get. I feel like the over-protective mother that does not want her to exercise too much because it can make things worse. But screw that for now and let her eat cake and shake her cute fanny chasing the birds and playing with her friends this weekend. She has a date tonight with her long time boyfriend Kennedy and her younger boyfriend Elvis who knows how to shake his hips. Birthday wishes Ella. I love you and its time to party!!!


These are Pictures of Ella's 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Birthdays.  I can't wait to post pictures from her 4th.    I have pictures from her party last year that was so much fun being around all of the Cavaliers.  The cutie with the blue hat is Ella's "Old Man" he is so much older but she like that way because he is 4 1/2.  The picture of the three on the bar is of Ella and her two favorite men in her life Kennedy and Elvis.  The first one is of Ella and Kennedy asleep on my birthday when it was past their bedtime.

No comments: