Ella was diagnosed with Syringomyelia and taught me more in her short life about how to live life to the fullest, love with all your heart, and learn from each other.

About Me

My photo
The moment I first held Ella, my world changed. She has touched so many people giving love as a therapy dog but now it is time to give back. No matter how hard she tries to give, her eyes show sadness and pain.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Karma

I just wrote the post about the dog stroller and the best thing happened. Beth who is a wonderful person contacted me and said she had a dog stoller I could use! It could be passed around to people in our group in Charlotte that needs it. The sad thing is that even though there is already another dog in Charlotte with SM, I am sure they will not be the only two in the future. Oh well!

So I dug up all my change in my couch and went to our local coin machine at the grocery store and I had $40. What did I do with it, well not pay off my care credit for Ella's surgery but I was feeling in a good mood, so I went to Office Max. It was closed so CVS so I could go into work and print out these awesome Syringomyelia awareness posters the Rachael made. I will post it in just a moment I am just excited about the stroller. I made little cards that said thank to Gemma the Graphics Designer "Support the Queen City "Little Kings" and we are off to day to spread the word.

No comments: