Ella was diagnosed with Syringomyelia and taught me more in her short life about how to live life to the fullest, love with all your heart, and learn from each other.

About Me

My photo
The moment I first held Ella, my world changed. She has touched so many people giving love as a therapy dog but now it is time to give back. No matter how hard she tries to give, her eyes show sadness and pain.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Good news and bad news

Good news first is I think Ella is doing good on her new medication :). Bad news her friend Corey got back the results of his MRI and he has a severe case of SM with a syrinx larger than ella's. Even though I'm happy for Ella my heart goes out to Corey. I know Corey and Ella has played with him before so I know how special he is. All cavaliers are special and I want the best for them but I've become close with coreys parents so I feel terrible.

I will have Corey in my thoughts especially now for his parents. The hardest thing is deciding the best route for treatment. After I made my decision it seemed a like a little of the weight lifted. I really want to write more but my little pooh is having a good day. She is snuggling up with me and is very comfortable in my lap. I have to take advantage of this moment.

Take care Corey, Scarlett, Madeline, Bailey, riley, Abby, Ollie and the list goes on and on.

No comments: