Ella was diagnosed with Syringomyelia and taught me more in her short life about how to live life to the fullest, love with all your heart, and learn from each other.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Pray for Corey He is Getting an MRI Wednesday
I am in a cavalier group in Charlotte and I sent an email about Ella in hope that someone will be able to see signs before it was too late. Another member has a pretty Ruby named Cory that sadly has some symptoms. Corey is getting an MRI Wednesday. Please pray that it comes back with good news. I hope that even if he has SM it is a mild case and not severe like Ella's. If her battle has helped another then her fight made a difference. If you have stories please leave comments or send me an email and I will post them. Spreading the word is the only way I can fight back.
Corey was born in September 28, 2007 in Ireland. Yes Ireland! We fell in love with him at the first time we saw him despite his overbite ;). And he’s been the best dog ever since then. When we take him for a walk people would stop us and say hi to him or just smile at him, because he always gives that “smile” face at you. His best buddy is our Siamese cat Honey Bunny. They get along very well and often sleep together in our bed. It is absolutely our best decision in our life to get Corey and we just can’t get enough of him.
8 things about Corey:
1. His favorite places are our lap and our bed.
2. His favorite things to do are walking, playing with daddy and doing tricks to get treats.
3. He has an overbite.
4. He snores when he is sleeping.
5. He likes to crawl on carpet. (funny!)
6. He gets over excited when we come home and we need to give him his toy or he’ll jump and grab our clothes.
7. He scared of water, but will do his business in the rain (strange boy!)
8. He loves car rides.
Posted by Cavalier King Charles Group in Charlotte, NC at 8:17 AM 0 comments