Ella was diagnosed with Syringomyelia and taught me more in her short life about how to live life to the fullest, love with all your heart, and learn from each other.

About Me

My photo
The moment I first held Ella, my world changed. She has touched so many people giving love as a therapy dog but now it is time to give back. No matter how hard she tries to give, her eyes show sadness and pain.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Spread the Word- Cavaliers and Griffons are in the Together

I got an email from Rachael Harvey who is actively trying to bring awareness to SM.  It is important for people to understand that Cavalier King Charles Spaniels are not alone.  There have been research studies on Syringomeylia in Brussels Griffons and information learned in these studies are also helpful to Cavaliers.  Rachel told me she had three of her girls scanned and Mia was diagnosed with SM.  She sent me an awareness flyer to hand out and once she gives me the authority I will put it on my blog.  So now my prayers include Mia.

No comments: